January 11, 2012

Good Hair Day

Don't you just love the feeling of a good hair day? 

I feel like the days my hair turns out right my make up looks good, my mind feels right, clothes fit better and even food tastes better.

....maybe I got a little carried away but you get what I'm saying, right? 

Well I am having one of those days today.  :]



I have tried to pay attention to what makes a good hair day for me and so far this is what I have found works: 

-I've gone 3-5 days without washing my hair and then the day when I wash it I am in hair heaven
-I don't wash and dry my hair before bed, I do it in the morning
-In the shower I cocktail some of my shampoo's (yessss I have more than one shampoo, but we'll get to that later)
-I use minimal product and let it air dry for a bit before using a round brush and blowdryer on it
-finally I let my hair dictate my part that day, always seems to fall into something just a bit different but man oh man it looks so good

what do you find gives you the best hair day??

3 comments:

  1. You've got gorgeous hair! And I've been wanting to bob my hair for a while now, but I can't muster up the courage. I have too round of a face that I think it would look awkward on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks :] We study face shapes A LOT at school and actually a bob would be beautiful on your face....usually you'd want to go with an A-line so it gives a nice shape around it creating almost a reese witherspoon chin look-if that makes sense, so I say go for it. It's just hair, it'll grow back and you'd be surprised how simple an a-line bob is to maintain. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY MOLY. GREAT hair. :) So cute.
    Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete