January 14, 2012

This week...

Wowzaa.
what a week!  I cannot believe it's the weekend... 
My week was filled with so much, but here are a few of the highlights:

-took care of mom this week at school, her hair turned out FABULOUS :]

-got to rock my new boots, check 'em out

-got to play with hair extensions this week, and man oh man I fell in love with doing them...more on that later. 

-had some seriously fun nails thanks to pinterest.

 
-Jim came in for a cut and I finally have it down to an art.
In and out in an hour with shear over comb. 

-and last but not least I went to the dog park with lucy, skipper and Jim after work last night

this weekend is going to be great; my aunt and uncle are in town for the Rock n Roll Half marathon and my dad is running it with them-makes me feel a little guilty I'm not trained enough to do it with them.  :/

hope you have a great one xx

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful boots!


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, this post makes me want a haircut! Haha! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete